In this episode – and the last – Tony’s special guests are Craig & Jen Ferguson.
Although they were Christians, Jen intuitively knew there was something wrong with their marriage. There was a distance between her and her husband she couldn’t explain—until she discovered Craig’s hidden secret: he was addicted to pornography.
Through their compelling story, Craig and Jen share the profound difficulty Craig’s addiction provoked in their hearts, lives, and marriage. The shame, anger, and hopelessness they struggled with threatened to destroy their marriage until they discovered how drawing close to Christ could lead them out of the pit of sinful habits, unhealthy responses, and personal despair toward true recovery.
As you listen you’ll discover…
- What Craig did to break the stronghold of pornography in his life.
- How Criag’s struggle exposed issues in Jen’s heart that she needed to face and process.
- Craig and Jen’s advice for other couples that may be facing a similar situation in their marriage.
Craig & Jen have written a book entitled – Pure Eyes, Clean Heart – which offers practical guidance, encouragement, and hope for those who struggle with porn addiction, and for marriages that have been affected by porn addiction. The book includes Scripture-based prayers, discussion questions for couples, and other helpful resources
Craig & Jen Ferguson…
- Have been married since 2000.
- Love spending their time with their two lovely daughters.
- Have two (rather high maintenance) dogs.
- Help other couples in their journey toward freedom and intimacy at The Knot Project.
- knot project.org