What's it like for a wife when her husband struggles with an addiction to pornography?
Greg and Renee have been married for 28 years... and for most of their marriage... Greg has struggled with an addition to pornography.
In these episodes (111 & 112) Renee shares with us glimpses of what this journey has been like for her... including...
* Her disappointment when her husband's addiction shattered the "Cinderella Story" she thought her marriage would be
* Her depression... anger... and rage
* Her believing that his addiction was her fault
* How his addiction provoked the trauma of her past
* Her sense of feeling "rejected" because she could never measure up to the body and beauty of porn stars
* How she learned to find hope and peace in God when she couldn't find it in her marriage
* How she learned to forgive her husband for the ways he had hurt her
Greg and Renee are still on their journey.
Although they haven't arrived yet... and Greg still struggles at times with his addiction to porn... by God's grace he's doing better... and they're doing better together... than ever before!
This interview will help MEN understand some things from a female point of view... and encourage WOMEN as they hear the story of another woman's journey.